SITUATION (as of full-time habilitated academic staff in the School of Engineering – POLI, University of Pernambuco – UPE):
(1) Associate Professor of Computer Engineering (ECOMP);
(2) Associate researcher in the Computer Engineering postgraduate Programme (PPG-EC);
(3) Associate Researcher in the Systems Engineering postgraduate Programme (PPG-ES);
(4) Head of Computational Intelligence research Group (CIRG);
(5) Coordinator of the Cybernetics Laboratory of UPE in Parqtel (CyberLab), and,
(6) International Relations Coordinator of School of Engineering (ARI@POLI).
APPOITMENTS (current ones, only):
(i) On sabbatical, School of Business & Economics-University of Münster (ERCIS), Germany;
(ii) President 2014-15 Computational Intelligence Brazilian Society (SBIC), Brazil;
(iii) Co-Chair Brazil 2014-15 CAPES-Humboldt Frontiers of Science Symposium (BRAGFOST), Germany;
(iv) Member of the Area Committee of Computer Engineering (ENADE-2014), Brazil;
(v) Visiting Professor – University of Johannesburg, South Africa (Kingsway Campus), South Africa; and,
(vi) Graduate Faculty – Computer Science/Florida Institute of Technology (CS@FIT), USA.